Boa Winch ™
The safest tiedown device on the market
A safe choice
For load-securing operations on flatbed trucks, the BOA WINCH® is the best investment you can make regardless of the load you are carrying. The innovative tension system allows load securing precision that is unparalleled to date.
Thanks to its innovative, globally patented mechanism, the BOA WINCH® is the safest tiedown device on the market and its ease of use makes load securing more efficient.
Compared to traditional winch bars, the BOA WINCH® system’s handle eliminates the risk of accidents related to strap kickback or winch bar accidents.
BOA WINCH® Secure tiedown system
Play video - 01:28
Secure load tie down
- Eliminates traditional winch bar accidents
- Easy to use for male or female operators
- Minimum effort required for maximum tension
Easier to use the winch and the handle
- Perfect for use in tight spaces
- Perfectly adapted for drop frame trailers
- More efficient for low loads
- Safe 10" ratchet handle
- Hydraulic grease fitting for maintenance
Enhanced precision and speed
- Reduces from 30% to 40% the time to tie down
- Precise tension thanks to a worm gear
- Tension adapted to all types of loads
- Uniform tension on straps, regardless of load
- Quick-rewind handle
- Pre-tightening can be performed with a drill
Many versatile uses
- Can be used with straps, chains or steel cables
- Adaptable to all types of trailers, including "C" and "Double-L" models
- Adaptable to trucks, trains and other means of transporting cargo
Built with quality
- Nylon bushings for easy rolling
- Many stainless steel parts
- Anti-corrosion surface treatment
Can be used with:
and steel cables
Versatile system: Used with all standard models of straps, ranging up to 4" (10.2 cm) wide
Versatile system: Using a 3-foot strap allows perpendicular securing of loads using chains when required
Versatile system: Can be used with steel cables when required
A full range of models and colors
The BOA WINCH® is offered in various winch models that can adapted to any type of trailer, ranging from the "Double-L” model used throughout the Americas to the “C” model found mainly in Canada.
The BOA WINCH® is available in six attractive colours: blue, red, yellow, green, army green and silver. We also allows you to order personalized winches for your company, with exclusive colours and your logo.
C frame model
Double L model
A graph that speaks for itself
Thanks to its worm gear system that multiplies the tightening power, the BOA WINCH® allows users to effortlessly and consistently achieve the desired tension regardless of the type of load to be secured.
In comparison, a traditional winch with its metal wheel system requires more and more force to achieve a lower tension and quickly becomes inoperable. Moreover, it is impossible to precisely achieve the desired tension with a conventional winch, which will either be too tight or not tight enough.
LL Frame : 13.5 lbs / 6.1 kgs
C Frame : 14.2 lbs / 6.4 kgs
Length : 6.25"
Width : 5.91"
Height : 4"
Model C (C-Frame)
Model LL (Double-L Frame)